Thursday, October 7

Almost the weekends!

So heres to sum up my week and I hope that you all share thoughts about your week as well. First of all, everything about this week sucked except the times i spent wit my friends of course. those r always the more memorable parts. I discovered that I really should study because when i got my exam, all i could do was stare at it and blank out! Ever have those moments where ur in the exam room and ur like wtf? did i learn this shit? well thats exactly what happened to me, twice lol. but eh its all over now!! also, i happened to be sick this week and had to waste money buying medicine but its gettin better now! so i suppose i have at least that to look forward to, but i'd like to give a shout out to all those who have been having a shitty week because its finally the weekend! for more shit to come!! so hows ur week been so far? got any terriblee shit u care to share about? broken hearts, disappointments, stupid idiots, bad hair even? wats been happening in ur life?

2 comments:

  1. Then, why do I feel alone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should get a boyfriend, then you won't feel alone

    ReplyDelete

Do tell us about your day here, be it good or bad! Make someone's day today! (but no haters, please.)